Students can enroll at any time during the year!
There are five ways in which to register with Superior Pilot Services
- Via telephone +27 11 805 0605
- Via fax +27 11 805 0604
- Via the website www.superiorpilots.co.za
- Via email email@example.com
- In person at our offices at 68 New Road, Ground floor, Main Terminal, Grand Central Airport, Midrand, Gauteng.
To register with Superior Pilot Services
- Complete the Student Information form and the Flight Instruction Agreement. (Available on request via email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Send a copy of your ID or passport (international students)
- Make the advanced payment towards training. This fee is R30000.00.
- Once all the above documentation has been received, along with the advance payment towards training, Superior Pilot Services will issue the student with a letter of acceptance. This letter can be provided to the student’s current Aviation Training Organization.
- The student’s current Aviation Training Organization has to provide us and the student with a letter of transfer. This letter must contain a summary of the hours done by the student at that specific Aviation Training Organization.
- The Aviation Training Organization must also provide the student with his file and logbook.